1-15-08 Herbie is a pure bred Saint. He is 1.5 years old. Despite his age, Herbie is the largest Saint I have ever seen. If he stands on his hind legs, the top of his head is flush with that of my husband, who is 6'5' tall. Since he still has some growing to do, he'll be huge. Herbie is very snuggly and affectionate. He loves to try to sit in people's lap. Herbie would definitely not be a good dog around small or even medium sized children, because he would most certainly knock them down with love and enthusiasm. Herbie still has some puppy destructiveness in him, but he really, really wants to please and will be easy to train. If you consider adopting Herbie, you need to know that he eats huge quantities, and will continue to do so until he stops growing. So, food bills for this dog will be very high for the next two or so years. Herbie needs to be an indoor family pet.
Herbie's adoption donation is $275.00
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other dog please do the following:
1. CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO FILL OUT THE ADOPTION APPLICATION
2. We will check your vet reference.
3. We will set up for a home visit. The 5 ft or higher fencing must be in place and be very secure for the adoption to proceed.
4. If everything has passed, we will then have you work with the foster mom of the dog(s) you are interested in adopting.
5. The adoption contract must be received along with the adoption donation for the dog before a transport will be arranged.
6. It is the adopters responsibility to arrange transport that is approved by GPROM.
For more information please contact Rescue Coordinator Christiane Sikora at Email: email@example.com
PERMANENT FENCING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADOPTIONS FENCING MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FT. HIGH**NOTE** The electric underground fencing is unacceptable for this breed