10-13-07 Tessa is a 3 year old spayed female. She may possibly be a mix or an Akbash or Maremma. We just aren't sure. Tessa is being fostered in Bozeman. . She is a kisser, and learns quickly. Sadly she is de-barked, and it's a heart wrenching sound to hear her try and vocalize. I can feed biscuits to Tessa and Bernard in their kennel together, with no aggression. She is happy, does the play bow, likes to romp, and jump up to hug. Tessa has been kept outside and we do not know if she is house broken. She seems very sweet and loveable, and is 85 pounds. Tessa has a bright face, and a smile. She will sit if your body language tells her to, but she does not know the word. Tessa will be a wonderful part to your family.
Tessa's adoption donation is $275.00.
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other dog please do the following:
1. CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO FILL OUT THE ADOPTION APPLICATION
2. We will check your vet reference.
3. We will set up for a home visit. The 5 ft or higher fencing must be in place and be very secure for the adoption to proceed.
4. If everything has passed, we will then have you work with the foster mom of the dog(s) you are interested in adopting.
5. The adoption contract must be received along with the adoption donation for the dog before a transport will be arranged.
For more information please contact Rescue Coordinator Barb Marsell at Email: email@example.com
PERMANENT FENCING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADOPTIONS FENCING MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FT. HIGH**NOTE** The electric underground fencing is unacceptable for this breed