James, Dog, Great Pyrenees (long coat)
Great Pyrenees (long coat)
Vaccinations Up to Date:
1-25-08 James is a very handsome boy. He just turned one year old in January. He's a little shy right now with all the changes in his life. He is a sweetie. James rides very well in the car. He doesn't pull too much on the leash. We will be working on his manners and training. You can tell he is all pup and has lots of energy.
Jame's adoption donation is $275.00.
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other dog please do the following:
1. CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO FILL OUT THE ADOPTION APPLICATION
2. We will check your vet reference.
3. We will set up for a home visit. The 5 ft or higher fencing must be in place and be very secure for the adoption to proceed.
4. If everything has passed, we will then have you work with the foster mom of the dog(s) you are interested in adopting.
5. The adoption contract must be received along with the adoption donation for the dog before a transport will be arranged.
For more information please contact Rescue Coordinator Diane Thiel at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMANENT FENCING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADOPTIONS FENCING MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FT. HIGH**NOTE** The electric underground fencing is unacceptable for this breed