Bella, Dog, Labrador Retriever / Mixed
Labrador Retriever / Mixed
Vaccinations Up to Date:
Bella is a beautiful, shiny 99% Black Lab (the other 1% is a tiny white patch on her belly). She is approx. 1 year old and was an owner surrender, having a little too much energy for their situation. She's probably fully grown, a lanky 60 pounds. She is currently fostering with 8 other dogs, big and small, and two small children. She loves everyone and wants to play all day. Not sure how she would do with cats. Bella needs a home either with a friend or two, or a very active family. Fenced yard is a must. Meet her and you will fall in love!