PO Box 37790
35° 46' 18.84" N, 78° 38' 19.68" W
Note: All animals have been or will be spayed or neutered prior to adoption.
Cats & Kittens
Cats and kittens are FeLV/FIV negative (unless otherwise stated), dewormed, treated for fleas and ticks, and are up-to-date on all age-appropriate vaccinations.
Dogs & Puppies
Dogs and puppies are HW negative, on HW preventative (if 10 weeks of age or older), dewormed, treated for fleas and ticks, and are up-to-date on all age-appropriate vaccinations.
$95 Cats and Kittens
$120 Dogs and Puppies
$65 Dogs and Cats (if altered prior to entering our program)
1. Fill out our online adoption application. Once we have received your application, we will check the necessary references. If additional information is required, we will contact you.
2. Once approved, arrange a time to meet the animal and foster family. Any questions you may have can be answered at this time.
3. If you decide to move forward with the adoption, you will set up a time to receive your new family member for the seven-day adoption trial period. You will be required to sign an adoption contract and pay the adoption fee at this time.
4. If for any reason during this one-week trial period you feel that the animal is not a perfect match for your family, you can return the animal to 2PawsUp for a full refund.
5. After the one-week trial period is over, the animal is yours to love and cherish forever.
6. If for any reason you are unable to keep the animal, you must return the animal to 2PawsUp.
Lastly, if you have any questions please be sure to Contact Us!