215 Rankin Airshaft Road
39° 55' 55.3872" N, 79° 41' 40.776" W
Fayette County, Pennsylvania
* You must be 18 years of age or older to adopt an animal.
* All family members are in agreement about the adoption.
* You are not adopting the animal for someone else or as a gift.
* If you currently have pets, you must currently have a veterinarian and provide us their phone number.
* If you rent you need to have the written approval of your landlord stating that you can have the pet.
* Dog adoption fees begin at $50 and up, depending on the dog, of which you get $30 back after you provide a veterinarian certificate that the dog has been spayed or neutered, if it has not already been done prior to adoption. All animals leaving the shelter must be spayed or neutered. Adopters must sign a legally binding contract stating that spaying or neutering will be done within the timeframe set forth by the Fayette SPCA. Failure to have the pet spayed or neutered can result in confiscation of the pet and possible prosecution by the Fayette SPCA.
* The Fayette SPCA reserves the right to refuse any adoption for any reason them deem feasible.
You can expedite your adoption process by downloading and completing our ADOPTION AGREEMENT and SPAY/NEUTER AGREEMENT , both available on our website www.fayettespca.com prior to coming into the shelter.