5147 Rock Springs Road
36° 15' 38.9016" N, 93° 9' 49.734" W
Boone County, AR
$50 adoption fee for dogs
$40 adoption fee for cats
Adoptee must comply with following contract:
1. To care humanely, feed properly, provide clean, fresh water daily, and provide comfortable sleeping quarters.
2. To not keep the dog tied or chained up outside after the first 2 weeks, unless the restraint system is designed so that the dog has adequate exercise room, free access to water and shelter at all times, and cannot become entangled in the equipment.
3. That the animal will receive regular veterinary care, including annual rabies and distemper combination vaccines.
4. That the Ozark Humane Society may examine or inquire about this animal at any time, and if not satisfied with the conditions under which it is kept, or the animal has not been spayed or neutered according to this contract, may enter upon my premise and take the animal and such entry shall not constitute trespass.
5. The Ozark Humane Society tries to place animals of good health and disposition as will make a satisfactory pet, but cannot guarantee the health or disposition of any adopted animal or be responsible for any subsequent medical expenses or personal / property damage inflicted by this animal.
6. I (we) do not own any interest in this animal until (s)he is spayed o neutered.