Yodie, Dog, Great Pyrenees / Golden Retriever / Mixed (medium coat)
Great Pyrenees / Golden Retriever / Mixed (medium coat)
Vaccinations Up to Date:
If you're not able to adopt at this time, could you please become Yodie's buddy? A one time or monthly donation would really help with Yodie's care. Contact the email below for more information. Thank you!
11-23-06 Yodie is full of energy, and loves to run and romp. She is still shy of new people when out of her 'safe zone'. She is better around children and women than men. It takes her a long time to accept a man. She is better with bigger dogs (when loose in the yard) than small dogs. Yodie is a good eater, but should not be free choice fed. She gets along with the boys very well!!! Loosha loves her, and Wynter too. Fast movements still make her jump a little, until she sees what's going on, then she's fine. She has warmed up to many people quite quickly recently, and I'm very proud of her. Yodie is a very happy girl, with a continuous smile and wag. Probably about 65 or maybe 70 pounds. Barks and chases horses, sheep, and goats ... probably all livestock. She thinks she must play with them, and they with her. Yodie's a typical barker like all pyrs. Inside she doesn't bark.
Yodie's adoption donation is $275.00
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other dog please do the following:
1. CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO FILL OUT THE ADOPTION APPLICATION
2. We will check your vet reference.
3. We will set up for a home visit. The 5 ft or higher fencing must be in place and be very secure for the adoption to proceed.
4. If everything has passed, we will then have you work with the foster mom of the dog(s) you are interested in adopting.
5. The adoption contract must be received along with the adoption donation for the dog before a transport will be arranged.
For more information please contact Rescue Coordinator Barb Marsell at Email: email@example.com
PERMANENT FENCING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADOPTIONS FENCING MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FT. HIGH**NOTE** The electric underground fencing is unacceptable for this breed