Meeka, Dog, Great Pyrenees (long coat)
Great Pyrenees (long coat)
Vaccinations Up to Date:
6-10-07 Meeka is 2 years old. She has a history of abuse and tends to be afraid of strangers. Meeka is very lively and playful, a very active dog. She needs a lot of room to run and a great deal of exercise. Meeka can get destructive when she is bored. She is still a teenager.Meeka can be territorial, but gets along with most male dogs and other females, too, as long as they acknowledge her as alpha. Meeka likes cats, but eats chickens. She is an escape artist and loves to go on excursions. It is vital that her family have secure gates and a high fence. Meeka gets very nervous on car rides, which take longer than 20 minutes. Meeka will make a great family pet
Meeka's adoption donation is $275.00.
If you are interested in adopting this dog or any other dog please do the following:
1. CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO FILL OUT THE ADOPTION APPLICATION
2. We will check your vet reference.
3. We will set up for a home visit. The 5 ft or higher fencing must be in place and be very secure for the adoption to proceed.
4. If everything has passed, we will then have you work with the foster mom of the dog(s) you are interested in adopting.
5. The adoption contract must be received along with the adoption donation for the dog before a transport will be arranged.
For more information please contact Rescue Coordinator Christiane Sikora at Email: email@example.com
PERMANENT FENCING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADOPTIONS FENCING MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FT. HIGH**NOTE** The electric underground fencing is unacceptable for this breed