37° 38' 28.7484" N, 84° 46' 27.984" W
All of Kentucky. We will adopt out of state.
Our adoption process is:
1. Potential adopters complete the application. You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your application.
2. The application is reviewed and information verified. A home visit may be made. Vet references are verified. Landlords are consulted to ensure that the pet is allowed.
3. The adoption agreement is signed and the adoption donation is paid after applicant is qualified. Adoption donations vary and depend on breed, age and veterinary care required.
4. The kitten/cat is taken home.
5. A member of our team will call and/or visit to check on how everything is going.