PO Box 31405
32° 46' 35.4" N, 79° 55' 52.32" W
primarily Charleston, Berkely, and Dorchester Counties, SC. Also assist with other eastern SC areas.
1. Application (available online)
2. Phone Interview
3. Appointments made with various rabbits, if applicable
4. In-person interview with entire family while interacting with rabbit (may be comined with rabbit meeting)
5. Home visit
6. Any needed follow up to home visit--may include phone/email questions about rabbit proofing or construction of a condo or exercise pen, or perhaps a 2nd home visit to assist with any of the above.
7. Adoption! Rabbit is picked up or brought to home, adoption contract is signed, adopt fee is paid ($85/single, $135/bonded pair), any supplies that we offer are sold to new caretakers.
8. Follow up phone conversation(s) and/or follow up home visit(s) made over the course of next few weeks, longer as needed.