With spring a few days away, pet owners need to be aware of the dangers of bee stings on pets. Recently, we removed a tree in our yard...its bright yellow flowers were a magnet for wasps and bees that were attacking our kids and dog. Here in South Florida, 2 dogs died over the weekend after an attack by aggressive bees. (click here to read the story). We all know that bees play an important role in nature, but as pet owners, we need to understand that bees can be aggressive. We should all take procautions to protect our dogs and cats, just as we would our children.